Planning A Wedding or Party Can Be A Stressful Experience
71% of people getting married worry about having to cancel their wedding
52% of people worry about problems with their supplier or venue
The average cost of a wedding in the UK has now hit £30,000
Couples, on average, take up to 10 years to pay for their wedding day
There are approximately 247,000 weddings a year
Supplier difficulties are considered one of the main reasons for stress resulting in financial challenges, relationship and health problems
The Photo Booth Industry
In the UK there are approximately 500 - 600 active photobooth hire businesses of which a vast majority are owner/operator businesses. Meaning that many of them are run and delivered by one individual.
Why Are Photo Booths So Popular?
Alongside the pure entertainment value one of the highlights for many newly married couples and party organisers, following their celebrations, is spending time looking through a completely full guest book filled with messages and photos of their loved ones. This combined with their guests returning home with handfuls of prints makes the photo booth service a compelling addition to any wedding. or party.
Photo from our Smiley Station Photo booth Hire
Photo Booths are considered one of the most effective ways to bring guests together whilst simultaneously creating fun and memorable experiences for the whole wedding/ party.
In a recent survey the brides, when asked, stated that the photo booth was one of the “most impactful and important aspects of their evening celebrations”
Average Number Of Guests At A Wedding in the UK
Average Number Of Photos Taken During A 3 Hour Hire
Average Number Of Photos Taken During A 4 Hour Hire
Most Popular Addition To A Photo Booth Hire
Bespoke Artwork for the Prints
Guest Book and Prop Box
Considered Most Important Aspect Of A photo Booth Hire
Quality Of Prints
Number of Prints
Professional and Friendly Staff
What You Should Know...
The chances of an event supplier not delivering the service they have been booked for is remarkably high
There are two main factors that contribute to this –
- The average engagement in the UK is 20 months (based on a recent report by bridebook.com )
- In the UK 50% of all start up businesses fail within the first 12 months and 86% fail within 5 years.
For many the chances of the supplier providing the service is, at best, 50/50
Recent High Profile Photo Booth Scandals
The owner of this photo booth hire company received £1000’s of deposits and delivered a handful of events. In the hope of growing the business they found themselves agreeing to deliver an enormous amount of events without having the resources or ability to deliver resulting in 100’s of brides without a photobooth for their celebration’s.
Bake A Cake
( Full story - BAKE A CAKE )
Low prices and “too good to be true” offers meant that hundreds of brides were left without a photo booth for their wedding day. With an aggressive Facebook campaign they offered incredibly low prices resulting in many couples handing over deposits or balances that were never returned.
9 Questions You Should Ask A Supplier Before Booking Them
What You Should Look For In A Photo Booth Hire
- You should not entrust your wedding with any business except one with a sterling reputation
- They should have many years of experience in delivering Photo Booth hire. Often, due to the very nature of events, things can go wrong and the suppliers experience helps navigate those problems.
- Many weddings are booked between 12-18 months in advance. If your supplier has less than 3 years experience it’s unlikely that they have delivered a significant number of events to ensure they have the experience you deserve for your celebrations.
- The photo booth company will have set up systems, checks, and balances to be sure you receive a perfectly delivered photo booth service that you and your loved ones can enjoy
- This system should ensure you receive your photo booth exactly at the time you requested it
Stages Of A Photo Booth Hire
- Select And Agree Package
- Complete Booking Form
- Complete payment of the deposit
- Introduction made to your photo booth team member who will be looking after you from now through to the day of your event
- 30 Days before your event your photo booth team will guide you through the steps of creating the bespoke artwork for your photo booth prints
- Artwork completed and sent to you for your approval
- After any amendments you sign off the art work and receive the invoice for the final balance of the hire
- 15 days before your event the photo booth company liaise with the venue to ensure they have everything they require such as PAT test certificates and the photo booth company insurance documents
- Photobooth company confirms with you venue has been contacted and re-confirm timings
- One hour before the hire time starts the photo booth team arrive to set up and prepare for the event
- Event is delivered to a very enthusiastic and happy group of friends and family
- 24 Hours after the event you receive an email confirming all the images from the evenings celebrations are now available on the online gallery
- Relax and enjoy looking through your very full guest book of messages and images.
Photography and entertainment specialists who build world class experiences that deliver a lasting and meaningful impact long after the event has past.
- A Photo Booth hire company passionate in delivering excellence with the most innovative and advanced photo booth solutions available in the UK and Europe
- Delivering Photo Booth hires for weddings, parties and corporate events since 2008
- We deliver approximately 1500 photo booth hires each year to an audience of over 80,000 people
- The largest photo booth hire company in the UK